We had a successful launch of v1.0 of the ManageMyFatigue app!
Oh, don’t worry we have quite a few additional features up our sleeves and have heard your suggestions for additional features. In fact, v1.1 will launch the week of March 9th.
MMF app v1.1 features:
- Add tasks worked on to your iOS Calendar (enable through the Settings screen).
- Add breaks taken to your iOS Calendar (enable through the Settings screen).
- Add notes to a task after identifying fatigue level.
- See the number of times each task is attempted per day on the MyDay screen.
- iPhone will vibrate even when no alarm sound is enabled on the Settings screen.
I thought you might be interested in checking out the features and viewing the v1.1 update video:
Please send me your feedback and suggestions!